I am a photographer and mixed media artist, living and working in Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin.
I hold a BA (Hons) degree in Photography from the Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design and Technology (IADT) and my work has been purchased by private collectors and by the Office of Public Works for the State Art Collection.
If you are interested in displaying my work in your retail outlet/coffee shop/office – please contact me.
My work is available on-line:
– Dublin Makers Market -> for my original art
– Gifted from Ireland -> for my photography prints
– Gifted from Ireland -> for my original art
and in shops:
– Cow’s Lane Designer Studio, Temple Bar, Dublin
– Jam Art Factory in Temple Bar + Patrick Street, Dublin
– Sevenoaks & Steele, Albert Walk, Bray
Follow me on my Instagram accounts:
proud member of Visual Artists Ireland
– Juried Collaboration ‘Hinterland’, Dun Laoghaire, May 2019 (3rd place)
– Group exhibition ‘Halftone Print Fair’, Temple Bar, Dublin, November 2018
– Group exhibition ‘Collaboration’, Dun Laoghaire, June 2016
– Group exhibition in Steambox, Dublin, May 2016
– Group exhibition ‘The Lost Property Project’, Wicklow, May 2014
– Solo exhibition in Tamp & Stitch, Temple Bar, Dublin, 2013
– Solo exhibition at Fusion Festival in Dun Laoghaire, 2012
– Source Magazine, Graduate 2018
– Irish Arts Review, New Generation Gallery, 2018
Iris O’Connor Photography