I am a Dublin based photographer. Originally from Germany, Ireland has been my home for nearly 30 years and my home town of Dun Laoghaire (a southern sea side suburb of Dublin) has been the inspiration for much of my work. Initially working as a self taught artist I have since taken the step towards professional practice and am currently studying for my BA (hons) degree in Photography.
Through the lens I find I am able to capture images which are unique to me, while at the same time being able to work to a brief and deliver high quality images for my clients.
All my images are original photos, sometimes straight from the camera to the printer, sometimes processed in my digital darkroom to give them another dimension.
– Group exhibition ‘Collaboration’, Dun Laoghaire, June 2016
– Group exhibition in Steambox, Dublin, May 2016
– Group exhibition ‘The Lost Property Project’, Wicklow, May 2014
– Solo exhibition in Tamp & Stitch, Temple Bar, Dublin, 2013
– Solo exhibition at Fusion Festival in Dun Laoghaire, 2012
My prints are available:
You can contact me by clicking here